February 2018 Disposable Diary

2nd February 2018:
My friend Heather and I at Glitter Freaks.
Me at Glitter Freaks.
Jumpsuit: Miss Selfridge.
Me at Glitter Freaks.
My friend Heather and I went to an event called Glitter Freaks at 229 The Venue. It's a 70s and 80s disco, with special guests/acts for example when I went they had roller skaters dancing and hula hooping. I love disco music and fashion and the vibe of the night was amazing. Everyone dressed up and everyone was dancing, it honestly could have felt like you were back in the 70s/80s.

3rd February 2018:
Me and my friend Alice at a silent disco.
My friend Alice and I went to the Deaf Institute for a night called Decades. This is was the first time I've ever been and it has now become one of my favourite nights out. One floor is 80s themed, one floor is 90s themed and one floor is a silent disco which has 3 channels: 70s, 90s and 00s. Silent discos are so entertaining, everyone's listening and singing along to different songs as you can switch between the 3 channels. When you listen back to videos of the night you can just hear yourself dreadfully singing out of tune and not matching with your friends. The beauty of them is you can sing off key and as loud as you want and no one can hear you.

8th February 2018:
Dan and Sylvie on a pub crawl.
My friend Dan came to visit and was staying with my friend Sylvie. I joined them on one of Sylvie's university society's pub crawls. It involved lots of walking around central London in the cold, but was super funny watching everyone get drunker and drunker throughout the night.

10th February 2018:
My friend Deryn and me at Cargo.
My friends Sylvie, Ryan and Heather at Cargo.
Myself and my friends Sylvie, Ryan and Heather.
Top: Urban Outfitters
We went out for some friends' birthday to Cargo. It was a super fun night and the photos from this night epitomise why I love disposable cameras. The first photo of myself and my friend Deryn has some how merged with a photo of the floor and a chair, proving you never know how the photo will turn out. 

15th February 2018:
My shoes and legs at a headwear themed flat party merged with a photo from another night of my friend Dan at his birthday night out.
Trousers: M&S, Boots: Topshop
Myself and my friends Heather and Alisha at a headwear themed flat party.
Hat: Asos, Mask: Amazon, Top: Urban Outfitters,  Trousers: M&S
My friend Heather at a headwear themed flat party.
One of my friends had a flat party that was headwear themed. I wore a black masquerade mask and a red boater hat. Admittedly very few people actually even wore an item of headwear, however the outfit was still a look, I wish I could wear the mask all the time. The first photo is an example of film going randomly wrong, but ultimately it ends up cool looking. It's my legs at the flat party merged with a photo of my friend Dan from another night out.

25th February 2018:
My friend Heather and I at London Fashion Week Festival.
Sunglasses: vintage shop in Haight & Ashbury, San Francisco, Blazer and Skirt: Theory, Polo Neck: A shop in Lisbon, Portugal, Boots: Mango
My friend Heather and I went to London Fashion Week Festival, you can read my blog post about it here. I love how this photo has developed as the bottom part makes it look like we're on fire.

Thanks for reading, 

Roma x




Comments

Popular Posts