March (but also April) 2018 Disposable Diary

3rd March 2018:
Me and my friend Meredith at a 00s themed Oxford college bop.
Tracksuit: Ikea.
My friends Alice, Meredith, myself and my friend Hannah at a 00s themed Oxford college bop.

I went to visit my friends in Oxford, you can read my about my trip here. I attended one of my friends, Alice's college bop (party) which was 00s themed, therefore we all dressed up in true 00s fashion.

4th March 2018:
Myself and my friend Hannah at her college formal.
Dress: M&S
Whilst also in Oxford I attended my friend Hannah's formal at her college. A formal is a sit down meal which all of the college can buy tickets to attend and bring families and friends. Oxford students wear their gowns to the formal, therefore I decided to borrow my other friend Alice's gown to pretend I was a student.

9th March 2018:
Myself and my friend Ryan at Loop.
Top: TJ Maxx
I went out to my friend's university's sports night at a club called Loop. I think this may be the happiest I've ever looked.

10th March 2018:
Myself and my friends Deryn and Katie in the ball pit at Ben and Jerry's Birthday Party.
Myself and my friends Deryn and Katie with our free ice cream at Ben and Jerry's birthday party.

Myself and two friends attended an event at Old Spitalfields Market for Ben and Jerry's birthday and the launch of their birthday cake flavoured ice cream. I think this might have been one of the best days of my life we got to play around in a ball pit and I got so many scoops of free Karamel Sutra ice cream (my favourite Ben and Jerry's flavour). 

14th March 2018

My friend Deryn, myself and my friend Becca.
My friends and I attended my student union bar's St Patricks Day themed night. I decked out the only green clothing I had with me at university which was an inappropriately suited for the occasion, green polo neck jumper.

17th March 2018:
My friend Deryn and myself (as Graham Norton) on the tube.

My friends Becca and Deryn and myself (as Graham Norton on the tube).

My friend Amber, myself (as Graham Norton) and my friend Deryn at Club De Fromage.
Top: Pretty Little Thing

For St Patrick's Day a bunch of us went to Club De Fromage at the Islington Academy. The night was so hilariously funny, they had stage performances of the titanic, were playing clips of Jar Jar Binks and myself and my friend Deryn ended up in a hula hooping competition (I failed miserably). As it was St Patrick's Day, I went as Graham Norton and my friend Deryn dressed as an Irish dancer.

23rd March 2018:
My friend Becca and myself at a flat party.
Top: Topshop
Myself and my friend Deryn at a flat party.
My friends and I attended a flat party at my university.

27th March 2018:
My friend Alice and myself at The Wombats gig.
Jumper: Miss Selfridge

Myself, my friend Alice and a bunch of her friends attended The Wombats gig at Alexandra Palace. I love The Wombats, they have so many feel good tunes, so it was a great night!

30th March 2018:
My friend Megan and myself at a party.

Myself and my friend Hannah at a party.
Jacket: & Other Stories

My friends Megan, Alice and Ellie at a bar.


My friend Dan hosted a party to get everyone together again after being at university for ages. Then afterwards some of my friends went down to Whetherspoons and then for some reason we ended up in a Tiki Bar which was the most bizarre place I've ever been too.

I didn't manage to completely finish this disposable in March, so therefore some of the photos crossed over into the start of April.

5th April 2018:
My friend Meredith, me and my friend Ellie.
Top and Skirt: Topshop
My friends and I met up for drinks at a bar called The Font. I'd only been here once before but didn't really look at the menu much on my first trip. Therefore, this time I got to fully explore the menu and it has so many delicious cocktails at really reasonable prices. I wish I was the type of person to appreciate alcohol and desserts as so many of the cocktails were milkshakes that sounded amazing.

7th April 2018:
My friend Hannah, myself and my friends Deryn, Anshula and Alice at a silent disco.
Dress: Warehouse, Scrunchie: Urban Outfitters
My friend Hannah in a takeaway.

My friends from university came to my home city to visit me. I took them to the Deaf Institute's Decades night as silent discos are now my favourite thing. Then I wanted them to experience the Northern take aways as neither of them are from the north of England as so myself and my friend Hannah went to buy chips and gravy for them to try.

Thanks for reading,

Roma x



Comments

Popular Posts